Everything costs so much money!
Christmas holidays can be a killer to your budget, so here are some ideas that won’t break the bank.
- Amazing Race style of treasure hunt
- Day at the beach or baths
- Walk around the city centre checking out Christmas decorations
- Bike ride
- Botanical gardens visit
- Walk around your local park
- Board game marathon
- Family/Friends sports day
- “Everyone bring a dish” dinner party
- “Everyone bring a cocktail” cocktail party
- Camping trip
- Public transport adventure
- Outdoor home movie night
- Water pistol version of paint ball
- Masquerade party
- Find your local walks
- Find your local cheap eats and dine out (BYO of course)
- Go star gazing
- Google “cheap things to do in (enter name of your city or suburb)
Holidays don’t have to break the bank. You just need to get creative and think outside the box.
Stick to your spending plan, or save some of your “play” money for holiday times, or find a way to generate some extra cash.
Whatever you do, have fun, find ways to keep life interesting and stick to your spending plan! It will all be worth it when you get to buy that house.